Grown-Up Candy Corn Float
Spooky season is right around the corner, so you’ll definitely want to have this recipe on hand. Don’t worry, it doesn’t actually taste like candy corn.
- 1 oz. simple syrup chilled
- 1 oz. orange juice
- ½ oz. elderflower liqueur chilled
- 1 oz. clementine juice
- 1 oz. blood orange juice
- 1 oz. vodka chilled
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- Prosecco chilled
- Combine the syrup, orange juice, and elderflower liqueur in a 12-ounce sundae glass and stir well.
- Combine the clementine juice, blood orange juice, and vodka in a small measuring cup.
- Place the wide, flat handle of a wooden spoon into the sundae glass at an angle, with the tip about a half inch above the orange juice level. Slowly pour the vodka mixture over the handle.
- Gently top the mixture with 1 scoop of ice cream and pour prosecco over it. Serve immediately with a spoon and straw.